*NEW ONLINE CLASS DATE* Mindful Eating
26th April 2020
This week I had a successful online class discussing ‘Mindful Eating’ Mindful eating or intuitive eating is a sustainable approach to food , being in the present moment when it comes to enjoying our meals, choosing the foods our bodies need as opposed to want.
In this online health class we discussed
- The benefits on our mind and body of being more mindful when we eat.
- Where do cravings come from and how to we begin to beat the food munchies ?
- How does stress affect our food choices
- How does a lack of sleep affect our food choices ?
- What are our triggers that cause us to overeat ?
- What hacks can be put in place right now while at home to help us eating in a more mindful way ?
Based on the response to this class a new date has been set for Thursday 30th April at 12 noon and Thursday 30th April at 7pm - 8.30pm
Click here to book your place: