Embrowdery™ is a method whereby fine strokes are penetrated into the skin for a hair-like finish. The appearance is completely natural and blends with or without hair along the brow bone. This online consultation is designed to assess your eligibility and to discuss the procedure and what results to expect.
A tailored meeting link will be created for you on booking
It is beneficial to have any questions prepared for the meeting
The consultation is best enjoyed when you have allocated the appropriate time of 20 minutes
Pen and Paper is useful to jot down additional notes
The booking fee of €50 is deducted from the overall Embrowdery treatment price
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EMBROWDERY CLICK HERE: https://reveal.ie/beauty-services/embrowdery
Popular questions asked about Embrowdery:
- What is Embrowdery?
- How does it work?
- Am I a suitable candidate?
- Patch Test & Eligibility Application
- Is it painful?
- What is the difference between Micorblading and Brow Tattooing ?
- Can I choose my own colour and design of brow?
- How many visits are required for a full treatment?
- What can I expect immediately after each treatment?
- What is the aftercare process and why is it so important?
- What happens in the four weeks in between each visit?
- How long does embrowdery last?
- Will I have to maintain my own hair growth?